12 Steps to Ensure Success and Avoid Construction Disputes
More than ever before, companies need to be able to respond quickly, focus resources and deliver projects on time and within budget.
This presentation will include an overview of the following topic areas:
- How to properly initiate a project, define and validate project goals, requirements, and objectives; people, process and product management; quality planning and control templates; managing performance, relationships and expectations.
- The key responsibilities in project plan development; project plan execution; overall change control.
- The key elements of cost control, budgeting, and schedule planning.
- How to apply practical risk management techniques in the planning and control of your project.
- How to determine if a project is heading towards trouble and how to take timely corrective action.
- How to keep your team committed throughout the project.
Presenter: Doug Land
Presentation length: 3 hours (including question period)