DC Stevens Consulting Group Inc., is based in Victoria, British Columbia. Our professional development company specializes in training on the best practices of business and management processes associated with all the phases of procurement management.
Our courses include Contract Management Planning and Implementation, Requests for Proposals and Negotiating Effectively. We are associated with consultants with specific expertise in risk management, project management and contract law.
Over 10,000 contract, program and project managers, consultants, general contractors and business managers from both the private and public sectors throughout Canada have participated in one or more of our training courses. Participant / client backgrounds have varied from health care, social services, education, construction, engineering, forestry, financial management and administration, professional associations and consulting, information technology and human resources.
Our instructors have very interactive presentation styles. The courses are fast paced and enjoyable. Participants are encouraged to participate in discussions and to look for creative solutions to improving management / business processes. The courses consistently receive high evaluations for presentation content, style and organization.
Stevens Consulting Group offers in-house courses for both small and large groups. This allows organizations to reaffirm / establish departmental or organizational procedures in a team and project oriented environment. Topic areas include:
- Contract Management Planning and Implementation – Best Practices in Procurement and Contract Management Planning and Implementation (two days)
- Requests for Proposals – A Detailed Guide to the Planning, Development and Preparation of Well-Written RFPs (two days)
- Negotiating Effectively – A Guide to Creating Successful Negotiation Strategies (two days)
Presentation and speaking services are available as follows:
- Contract Management Planning and Implementation
- Negotiating Effectively
Partial Client List
- Abbotsford Community Services
- Alberta Culture and Community Spirit
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of Manitoba (APEGM)
- British Columbia government – Procurement and Contract Management Program (PCMP)
- British Columbia Securities Commission
- City of Calgary
- Department of Transportation and Public Works, Nova Scotia government
- Department of Health, Nova Scotia government
- Department of National Defence
- Environment Canada
- Grant MacEwan College, Edmonton, Alberta
- Informa Canada
- Manitoba Hydro
- Manitoba Innovation, Energy and Mines
- Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation
- Northern Health Authority, BC
- Saskatchewan Highways and Infrastructure
- Saskwater, Saskatchewan
- Service Alberta
- Spielo International, Moncton NB
- University of Northern British Columbia